Tuesday, May 5, 2009

jobs..

I have to have a job to get the money to opent he store which of course means I won't have time to really focus ont he store but so goes the traditional catch 22. I am okay with all of that because I know I have it in me to do all of this and make my dream a reality.

But today I am entertaining the thought of working in LA. A place that I have never loved but have always called home. So many people are connected to LA and think its the best place on earth to live but my dream locale is San Diego. It's a modern company based in software and technology so the thought that they might let me work from home part time is ideal..and even better they do have a huge HQ in SD so maybe someday I would be able to get back down here all the time..

But am I ready to live in LA again? I would do anything to get this job..it's too good to pass up...

No comments:

Post a Comment